Our fire restoration process includes:
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you within hours
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization
- Environmentally friendly methods for cleaning soot and other residue from fire damage
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew
Why Hire ARC Water Damage?
We will get your property back to normal faster. Our specialized training, cleaning methods and equipment combined with our experience means quicker clean up and lower smoke damage restoration costs. We can save your personal possessions using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, often being able to restore the contents of your home to their prior condition. We will assist with the insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for you.
If you have experienced fire & smoke damage in your home, call the fire damage restoration & smoke cleanup experts at ARC Water Damage at 877.437.9225.
Mold Remediation Services
If you think you may have a mold problem, Call us at 877.437.9225.Mold is an insidious and often hidden problem for your home and business, and it can do more than just spread and be unsightly. In fact, mold spores can cause allergic reactions, asthma attacks, chronic sinus problems, poisoning by mycotoxins and fungal infections. The problems can extend to fatigue and depression.Mold and mildew build up over time in damp areas. They are naturally occurring microorganisms that exist everywhere in our environment. But when the amount of mold in your home exceeds normal levels, it can affect the health of your family, your possessions and the structure itself.ARC Water Damage perform all types of mold remediation, ranging from dry rot to dangerous black mold and pink, yellow and white molds. Mold can grow in virtually any area of a home, and we commonly see problems in:
- Window frames
- Ventilation systems
- Cabinets and furniture
- Drywall and subflooring
- Wallpaper or painted walls
- Wet walls
- Water-damaged mattresses
We have professionals that are well trained and certified in mold remediation to ensure that problematic spores are removed quickly, safely and completely.
Our Residential and Commercial Mold Removal Service Include:
- 24/7 emergency response – We will be on site and ready to help within hours
- Prompt mold infiltration assessment from trained professionals
- Industrial-grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove excess water
- Efficient containment of affected area and removal of contaminated materials
- Cleaning of contents and other personal possessions
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials used to help prevent future mold growth
- Sanitation, deodorization and air purification
- Assistance with the insurance claims process
If you have mold present in your home, call the mold damage restoration experts at ARC Water Damage. Call us at 877.437.9225.
Air Testing & Sampling Services
At ARC Water Damage we specialize in indoor air quality monitoring and air quality testing. Whether it is specific chemical sampling for industry, office air quality concerns or complex mould contamination issues, we can help. We utilize the latest and most advanced metering equipment available. Equipment is calibrated before use and calibration certificates are available on request.
What is involved in having air sampling / air testing conducted in my home or business?
- A Building Biologist will personally discuss your specific concerns and requirements.
- A Building Biologist will visit your site at a time that suits you best.
- Appropriate equipment will be secured and the specific air sampling / testing will be conducted.
- Samples may need to be sent to a NATA approved laboratory for analysis.
- Results will be explained and effective solutions will be provided.
- If required a formal written report detailing all readings and recommendations will be provided.
The cost of services vary according to the size and complexity of the job so please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your specific requirements at 877.437.9225.